Plate Compactor KM 160 D / 160 E
Aquarius Plate Compactor Type KM160 is particularly suitable for application like compacting loose gravel and sand on footpaths, sub-grade for concrete floors, trenches, column footings and for small repair works like pot-hole repairs.
- Available in two versions. Diesel and Electric.
- Working speed 20m/min.
- Effective compaction depth 25cm. depending on material to be compacted.
- Permanently greased vibrator element.
- Heavy duty folding wheels for in-site movement.
- Centrifugal clutch allows easy start of engine on no-load condition.
- Conveniently located controls.
- 16mm thick heavy-duty bottom plate.
- Adjustable handle length.
- Heavy-duty coil springs and rubber dampers ensure minimum vibrations reaching engine and handle.
View & Download Specifications, View Video
KM 160 D
KM 160 E