Pumping and spraying machine for common and special mortars – petrol engine.
What it's for:
- Used together with a concrete mixer, an edge runner mill or a continuous automatic mixing machine, MINI AVANT G delivers to the point of use common lime and/or cement mortars, ready-mixed cement mortars, lightweight mortars for heat and sound insulation, fire-resistant mortars and special cement mortars. These mixtures can be used as bedding for brickwork or applied on indoor and outdoor walls and ceilings with spray guns, either as a coating layer or final finishing or for restoration and improvement work.
- Distinguishing features
- Thanks to its exclusive patented design, MINI AVANT G ensures a continuous, uniform spray.
- MINI AVANT G is an innovative piston pump that can deliver aggregates up to 6 mm in size, guaranteeing high performance with low operating and maintenance costs.
- The 3.3 hp Honda petrol engine, with electric or pull-cord starter, provides maximum power and efficiency in any pumping job.
Top reasons for buying:
- Can be used for a wide range of applications.
- The 3.3 hp Honda petrol engine ensures top performance in any job.
- Can deliver slurries to a height of 18 metres and a distance of 50 metres.
- Easy to wash and to service.
- Designed for simple and safe operation.
- Conserves a long-lasting commercial value, with a competitive price that can be easily amortized.
- Built to comply with all national and international safety standards.
View & Download Specifications
Mini Avant in Operation