M-B-W Inc. U.S.A. manufactures compact slipform paver for kerb laying applications. This machine is suitable for laying median kerbs, kerb and gutters (channel section) and also some wider profiles.
Option of pouring either off-centre with model C 101 (i.e. left side) or between center with model CG 200 (i.e. between two rear wheels) depending upon size of the profile.
- Option of using hoppers of different sizes to suit the profile.
- Suitable for concrete depths up to 300 mm in conjunction with poker vibrators.
- Self adjusting “Cross Slope” facility provided to ensure mould in correct position irrespective of lateral movement of hopper.
- Flexibility of using 2 or 3 hydraulic pokers depending upon size of hopper and profile.
- Sufficient traction is available for pouring profiles in line and level.
- Favourable power : weight ratio.
- High output of up to 12 m/minutes depending upon size of profile.
View & Download Specifications, View Video